At Primo Distribution we are committed to protecting your privacy and letting you know how we use any personal data you provide to us. If you have any questions about how we protect your privacy get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It's important that you understand how we use your data, and what your rights are in relation to the protection and security of your data.
Primo Distribution is the Data Controller for these services.
How we use your information
Your name and contact details
We use this information to understand your needs and to provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons;
How we use the information
- To improve our products and services (to continually develop and improve our product offering)
- To periodically send promotional email about new services, special offers or other information (based on what we know about you we think you may find this information interesting. We can only do this with your permission)
- Fraud prevention and detection (to prevent and detect fraud, against either you or us)
Information about your phone or laptop and how you use our website
Includes information you provide when you browse our site, including your IP address and type of device.
How we use the information
- To protect our website (to prevent and detect fraud against either you or us)
We also anonymise personal information (so that it can't identify an individual) and use it for purposes including research, data analysis and improving our site.
Sharing your information
We do not sell any of your personal data to anyone else. However there are companies we need to share your information with in order to fulfil our contract with you. These types of companies are listed below:
- Professional service providers such as marketing agencies, advertising partners and website hosts who enable us to run our business
- Law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies so we can help tackle fraud
We may provide third party contacts with aggregated but anonymised information and analytics about our contacts, but before we do so we will make sure that it doesn't identify you.
If you have said we can, we'll send you marketing messages by email to keep you updated with new products and services.
How to stop marketing messages from Primo Distribution
You can stop receiving marketing messages from us at any time. You can do this by:
- By clicking the 'unsubscribe' link in any email you receive from us
- By contacting our customer service team at email@example.com
Once you do this, we'll update your profile to ensure that you don't receive any further marketing messages.
Keeping your information
We'll hold on to your information as long as is needed to be able to provide the services to you.
If reasonably necessary or require to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also hold some of your information as required, even after it is no longer needed to provide services to you.
You have a lot of rights relating to your personal information:
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you
- The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it
- The right to stop direct marketing messages and to withdraw consent for other consent-based processing at any time
- The right to request that we transfer elements of your data either to you or to another service provider
- The right to complaint to your data protection regulator - in the UK, the Information Commissioner's Office
If you want to exercise your rights, have a complaint, or just have questions, please contact us.
Changes to how we protect your privacy
We may change this page from time to time, to reflect how we are processing your data.
If we make significant changes we will make that clear on our website, or by some other means of contact such as email so that you are able to review the changes before you continue to use our website.
How to contact us
We always want to hear from our customers.
- Have any questions or feedback about this notice
- Would like us to stop using any of your information
- Want to exercise any of your rights as set out above, or have a complaint
Please don't hesitate to contact our customer services team who will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
You can contact us by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org, or alternatively write to us at:
Primo Distribution, 5a Railway Road, Ilkley, LS29 8HQ.
This document will be reviewed every 12 months.
This policy is effective 1st May 2018.